Saturday, August 7, 2010

of food and walking~

everyday,
i have to walk many miles to class and it sucks. there`s buses, but apparently, brothers are not encouraged to board that bus. and apparently, it is considered not gentleman to board on buses full of sisters, hence, because i`m macho  , i`ll just walk. (cursing with every steps)... (T_T)... haahhaha *pathetic laughs..

i think that,
there`s too much food here and all my plans to lose weight will eventually be to no avail... hahahaha.. (T_T).. ramadhan is just around the corner, so, there`s still hope~ hrmm.

and about the people,
wah! so diverse here.. my roomates`re afghanis, and there are like bosnian, sri lankan, and even ugandan in my class. and outside my room, there`re like people talking of i-don`t-even-know-what languages. hehee. it actually give me opportunities to open my mind n learn about other culture and people and how they think. but, u know, i`am too unfriendly to do that. hahahaha

gambar tiada kaitan dgn post. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment