Monday, April 26, 2010

the "death" of my ayah. huhu

after a long while of rest from blogging, i decided to write something today! heeee~ :D

ok, just now, my father just fetch me from work and as i was just entering the car, he said to me

"asraf, ada dgr tak berita ayoh mati accident?"

and i was like "huh??" cause you know, he was like obviously alive. only then did he told me that the news of his death had been widespread at the village. i heard that my auntie had cried that she almost fainted. and my father got a zillion of phone calls that he was tired explaining that he`s not dead yet.(btw, what`s up with calling people who you thought was dead anyway?). well actually, it turned out that it was the wrong person who has the same name as my father who died in an accident and somebody had been informing everyone thinking that it was my father.huhuhu.

thank god that it was not him cause i just cannot imagine if that really happen.

p/s: my second sister is in hospital right now, her water just broke- i`m going to get my first niece/nephew soon!!! happy~~~~ heeeeeee~~

1 comments:

Adeq Aien said...

so surprise!
haha
if i were u, i might think he's a ghost..
at dat moment la..

Post a Comment