Sunday, March 21, 2010

never forget.: a tribute to my friends...

i` m not the kind of person that easily befriend others. i`m shy and awkward. coming to uitm kuantan, i didn`t expect that i would fine such great, beautiful people- as my friends... they were the colours of my life here, they were the source of fun and joys, they were always with me through thick and thin, they helped me a lot, their advises and teachings were very valuable to me. they taught me a lot of things. i`m going to miss them:

izzat:


i like this picture a lot...hehehe.. thanks for letting us stay at your house just so we could get the memories visiting lanchang in temerloh. what a fine day that day was. huhu. i`m sure as hell that i`m going to miss the day when we gathered in A303 room and started to talk and laugh. and i`m not going to forget the thing that you did in that room (i`m not going to list it- too dangerous).. hahahaha

mustahfa:


tapa, remember the time when yo and i became close to you? you were in our room for 24/7 in the first sem and yo and i couldn`t stop make fun of you.. you were angry because we called you stopa so, we kept on calling you that name; we call you parameswara and firaun because we thought that you were so old-fashioned; and we also made fun of your sad voice.. hahaha.. don`t know why we did it, maybe because we just loved to see you mad, no hard feelings right? you`re a very good friend to me... i`m sure going to miss making fun of you~~ we`ll meet again right?

hanif aka yo:


yo, remember when we met? you are the first person that i talked to when i came to uitm kuantan. huhuhu. first i thought that i`m doomed because you talked a lot whereas i usually don`t have much to say. hahaha. but, i think that you influenced me to communicate more. plus, we were always agree on the same thing don`t we? except when it came to song- you`re so outdated.. hahahaha.. i like the time when we made the "grand prank", it was so successful that we`re hated by everyone for it.. hahahahaha..

nabil:


actually, at first, i didn`t think that i could be so close with you. i mean, we`re so different. you`re way too good compared to me. i`m so glad to have a friend like you.. you always gave me advice in a good way and we always spent our time together... thank you for that~ and i appreciate your letter very much.

subaidi:


subaidi, thanks for lightening up my days in uitm kuantan. you painted my face with endless smiles each day :). hehehe. you`re very talented in debate and you should be very proud with all your success- i was very amazed to hear your success story! truly, you should believe in yourselves more.

that`s the closest friends that i`ve had there. not to forget, "the nasyid group" hehehe



thank you for accepting me as your friends.. :). this is my first time that i befriending this close to girls. huhuhuhu.

and to the people of tesl c:



seriously, the best class ever!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment